Welcome to the ADAPT User Community!
This community is where ADAPT users come together, share their knowledge in data planning, their experiences using the tool, hone their technical skills on ADAPT and make suggestions for improving it.
The ADAPT users community is targeted to staff from National Statistics Offices (NSOs) and policy-makers involved in data planning; and technical staff in charge of entering data and updating information in their respective instances of ADAPT.
When you are ready to start a discussion, please keep the following in mind:
- Try a search first. Do a few searches for keywords related to your topic of post. It could be someone has already started a post about it!
- Give your post a good title. While they may seem like a small part of your message, clear titles are important and can draw the reader to your posts. You will get the best results if your title makes it clear what you want to talk about.
- Choose the right tags. Get yourself familiarised with the tag system. Using right tags in your posts will increase the likelihood of being read and answered promptly.
- Post one issue per thread. Avoid posting several questions in the same post if they are not tightly related. The discussion will be difficult to follow afterwards.
- Be kind. The community is for discussing and resolving issues in a collaborative and constructive way. The administrators and moderators will intervene on posts containing elements in contrary.
We're excited about ADAPT, and are always happy to meet people who feel the same way. We want everyone to get the most out of ADAPT and the ADAPT community!